Summary: A number of things you should do before we meet next.
Purpose: To encourage you to attend sessions you should attend.
Assigned: Sunday, 24 August 2003
Due: Tuesday, 26 August 2003
1. Attend the Research Survey at 9:00 a.m. Monday, 25 August 2003 in ARH302.
2. Attend the Using Free Software at 9:45 a.m. in Science 2417. (We will be discussing free software this semester, so this session will provide some useful background.)
3. Write one key point from that session on an index card.
4. Attend Getting the Most from Your Academic Experience at 10:45 in the Forum South Lounge.
5. Write three key points from that session on the other side of the index card.
Sunday, 24 August 2003 [Samuel A. Rebelsky]
I usually create these pages
on the fly, which means that I rarely
proofread them and they may contain bad grammar and incorrect details.
It also means that I tend to update them regularly (see the history for
more details). Feel free to contact me with any suggestions for changes.
This document was generated by
Siteweaver on Mon Dec 1 20:48:56 2003.
The source to the document was last modified on Sun Aug 24 12:24:57 2003.
This document may be found at