Class 21: Work time (and OOD)
Groups work on their projects
- Public, private, and in between
- Designing flexible interfaces
- Work time
News / Etc.
- Remember the project reports are due EVERY FRIDAY at 5 p.m.
- Make sure to include all the alumni, me, KY, GB, and MG in the recipient list
- I will be leaving Tuesday’s class at 9:55 a.m. to teach CSC 161.
Please put your assignments in your planners or equivalent.
- For Tuesday: Read Chapter 5 of POODR.
- Regular work on projects.
- Weekly Project Report, Friday at 5pm
- What did you accomplish this past week?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the coming week?
- What obstacles stand in your way?
- What resources do you need to help you accomplish your work?
Good things to do
Note: I do not do extra credit in two-credit classes.
- Students of NM voice recitals
- VR club
- Pub-free quiz