Class 20: Reports
Groups report on their progress
- About reports
News / Etc.
- Remember the project reports are due EVERY FRIDAY at 5 p.m.
- Make sure to include all the alumni, me, KY, GB, and MG in the recipient list
- Since KY won’t be here on Thursday, I’m moving the discussion of Chapter 4 of POODR to then. (Mostly so that there’s more time for her to help out today.)
- KY will be running the normal mentor session on Wednesday night.
Please put your assignments in your planners or equivalent.
- Regular work on projects.
- Weekly Project Report, Friday at 5pm
- What did you accomplish this past week?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the coming week?
- What obstacles stand in your way?
- What resources do you need to help you accomplish your work?
- For Thursday: Read Chapter 4 of POODR.
Good things to do
Note: I do not do extra credit in two-credit classes.
- Vote! (If registered.)
- Animated Films, Tuesday, Nov. 7 (TODAY), 11:00 a.m., Faulconer
- CS Table (Computer-Aided Gerrymandering), Tuesday, Nov. 7 (TODAY), noon, Day Dining Room
- Crip Technoscience, Disabled People as Makers and Knowers, Wednesday, Nov. 8, 4:15 p.m., JRC 101.
- Pioneer Weekend, this coming weekend. Design a business idea (can be
a nonprofit / for social good) have fun, get advice, and make money.
- Sign up by Nov. 8.