Class 4: Approaching projects
We consider how teams might approach a sample project.
- Our goal for today is to go over the projects and help you think about which ones might be appropriate for you.
- Continue to work on your résumé; you’ll be bringing it to class Thursday.
- Three interesting challenges for each of the six projects.
- Three interesting opportunities for each of the six projects.
Good things to do
- CS Table today: Doxxing.
- Rosenfield symposium, this week. (Lots of different events)
- Community Hour (Dialogues Across Difference), Today at 11 a.m. in JRC 101.
- CLS Kick-Off Event, Tuesday at 11 a.m. in North Campus Grove.
- Les Duke