Class 3: Project descriptions
Held: Friday, 27 January 2017
We examine the primary projects for the semester
- We have visitors today. Each will speak for four minutes and then have about four minutes for Q&A.
- Sam will do his best to record info.
- See the eboard and followup email for work and other things to do.
- Continue to work on your résumé; you’ll be bringing it to class next Thursday.
- Three interesting challenges for each of the six projects.
- Three interesting opportunities for each of the six projects.
Good things to do
- Rosenfield Internship Talks, Thursday at 11 a.m. in JRC 101.
- CS Table today.
- Writers@Grinnell Roundtable, Thursday at 4:15 in JRC 209.
- Writers@Grinnell Reading, Thurday at 6 p.m. in the Pioneer Bookshop.
- Rosenfield symposium, next week. (Lots of different events)
- Community Hour (Dialogues Across Difference), Tuesday at 11 a.m. in JRC 209.
- CLS Kick-Off Event, Tuesday at 11 a.m. in
North Campus Grove.
- Ag Days in Grinnell, Thursday the 31st.
The Grinnell Lions Club is sponsoring Ag Appreciation Day, Thursday, August 31 from 3 to 7 pm. Vintage tractors, demonstrations, family fun, tractor parade, food & games, and live music by Route 66 from 4-6pm. Bring the family! Free admission. Ag Day was started over twenty years ago as a way to bring farm families, agribusiness, and community members together to recognize and celebrate all forms of agriculture and agribusiness as a major economic force in the greater Grinnell area.