Class 1: Getting started
Held: Monday, 23 January 2017
We explore the basics of the course.
- Quick course overview
- Short project descriptions
- Course outcomes
- More course issues
- Welcome back! I think I know most of you (at least from CSC 321), and I’m happy to be able to work with you again.
- I will take attendance. (Who is in this class but not in 321?)
- Warning! As is too often the case, the Web site for this course is not yet ready for prime time.
- Refresh your knowledge of Ruby by doing https://github.com/saasbook/hw-ruby-intro.
- Those in CSC 321 will be doing those problems as part of the first homework in CSC 321.
Good things to do
- First year convocation today!