CSC 322.01, Class 13: Pause for breath
- Notes and news
- Upcoming work
- Extra credit
News / Etc.
- Our mentors arrive next Tuesday. Plan to meet with them at lunch (and at 11, if possible and probably for a Tuesday CS extras).
- Paper: Approx. 1000 words. Reflect on the the new draft ACM code of ethics. Compare to the old version. What changes do you see as particularly important? What other changes do you think should still be made? What else belongs? What doesn’t belong? Etc.
Good things to do
Note: I do not do extra credit in two-credit classes.
- CS Extras Today
- Film tonight: Together, http://togetherfilm.org. 8:00-9:15 p.m. in Bear 205.
- Meet with your group.
- Get some relaxation time.
- Think about what you want to discuss with the mentors.