CSC 322.01, Class 12: Project reports
- Notes and news
- Upcoming work
- Extra credit
- Prep time
- Individual group reports
News / Etc.
- Our mentors arrive next Tuesday. Plan to meet with them at lunch (and at 11, if possible and probably for a Tuesday CS extras).
- Paper: Approx. 1000 words. Reflect on the the new draft ACM code of ethics. Compare to the old version. What changes do you see as particularly important? What other changes do you think should still be made? What else belongs? What doesn’t belong? Etc.
- Due Nov. 2.
Good things to do
Note: I do not do extra credit in two-credit classes.
- CS Table Tuesday: Tapia
- CS Extras Thursday: Grad school
- Lots of other things.
- Here are the three user stories we’re working on.
- Here’s what we’ve learned from our partner.
- Here’s the status of our code.