Held: Tuesday, 2 December 2014
Back to Outline 49 - Heaps.
On to Outline 51 - Project Presentations.
We ground our understanding of heaps and heap sort by developing a heap
sort algorithm and modifying our heap implementation.
- Heaps and heap sort, reconsidered.
- Continue partners.
- Grab a piece of paper! You're going to need to write and draw
- Project code: Tonight
- Project slides: Tonight at 11 p.m.
- Reading for Wednesday: none
- CS Extras Thursday the 4th: Summer Opportunities in CS
- Women's Basketball, Wednesday vs. Cornell at 5:30 p.m.
- Ajuna's Radio show Mondays at 8pm. Listen to African music.
- Ezra's Radio show Thursdays at midnight. Radio melodrama.
- Charlie's Friday Night "War in Animated Film" ExCo. (maybe)
- December 4 and 5: Dance show (Once Upon a Time, Splintered), with
vocals by Noteworthy and dancing lights by our own ZW.
- One Acts on December 5 and 6 with our own EE.
- We'll conclude any topics on heaps that we have not yet discussed.