CSC 151.03, Class 28: Higher-order procedures, revisited
- Notes and news
- Upcoming work
- Extra credit
- Some program design principles
- Thinking about repetition
- Procedures as first-class values
News / Etc.
- Assignment 7 cancelled. Will soon disappear from the Web site.
- I hope you have a great day without me.
- No lab writeup for class 27.
- Writeup for class 28 due Monday at 10:30 p.m.
- Exercise 5. (No documentation necessary, but appreciated.)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CSC 151.03 Writeup 28 (YOUR NAMES)
- Read Files for Monday’s class.
- Yes, it’s ready!
- Big picture
- Exam 3 due 14 Nov. (Tuesday)
- Project proposal due 20 Nov. (Monday!)
- Project due 28 Nov. (Tuesday)
- Project presentations Dec. 4 and 6.
- Exam 4 due 5 December.
- Optional final during finals week (any of the three CSC 151 exam times will be fine)
Extra credit (Academic/Artistic)
- Leyla McCalla Trio, Nov. 6, Herrick