Held: Wednesday, 22 February 2017
News / Etc.
- New partners.
- Please make sure to return your computer cards to the jar.
- I plan to have all grades back on Monday. (Except for Exam 2, of course.)
- I’ve been answering questions on exam 2 and you should see many updates in the Q&A section.
- Please discuss which switching format you and your partner will use
- Switch every ten minutes
- Switch midway through class
- Switch every problem
- Writeup for class 18 due Friday at 10:30 p.m.
- Exercise 7
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CSC 151.01 Writeup 18 (YOUR NAMES)
- No writeup for class 19.
- Reading for Monday’s class: List recursion, revisited
- Exam 2 prologue due TONIGHT at 10:30 p.m.
- Exam 2 due Tuesday at 10:30 p.m..
- Exam 2 cover sheets due Wednesday at the start of class
- Exam 2 epilogue due Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
Extra credit (Academic/Artistic)
- TODAY, 4:15 pm, Poet talk
- Big Fish this weekend
- “Sita Sings the Blues,” at 3:30pm on October 8 in the Gallery
Extra credit (Peer)
- Lunar new year celebration (? Sam lost his notes)
- Volleyball vs. Beloit, TONIGHT at 7:00 p.m.
- Women’s Tennis vs. St. Norbert, Saturday at 9:00 a.m. (Field house or High school?)
- Volleyball vs. Lake Forest, Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
- Women’s Tennis vs. Ripon, Saturday at 3:00 p.m.
- Nice Fish. This weekend. Marvel at the lights.
Extra credit (Misc)
- Any Fall Fest (aka “This is not 10/10”) event
Other good things
- Football, Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
- Neverland Players, this weekend.