Held: Tuesday, 21 February 2017
We consider your work on exam 1.
- Common problems
- Improving style
News / Etc.
- New partners.
- Please make sure to return your computer cards to the jar.
- Exam 2 distributed. We’ll talk about it in a few minutes.
- It appears that some of you have ignored the instructions and have decided that the appropriate approach to homework is to say things like “You solve problems 1-3 and I’ll solve problem 4-5”. So, I’ll make it easy for you: If I find out you’ve done that, you get a zero on the homework.
- I still have not had time to grade your quizzes. You may get them back on Friday.
- Please discuss which switching format you and your partner will use
- Switch every ten minutes
- Switch midway through class
- Switch every problem
- No writeup for class 16.
- No writeup for class 17.
- Writeup for class 18 due Friday at 10:30 p.m.
- Exercise 7
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CSC 151.01 Writeup 18 (YOUR NAMES)
- Reading for Friday’s class: Recursion with helper procedures
- Not yet ready.
- Exam 2 prologue due Friday at 10:30 p.m.
- Exam 2 due Tuesday at 10:30 p.m..
- Exam 2 cover sheets due Wednesday at the start of class
- Exam 2 epilogue due Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
Extra credit (Academic/Artistic)
- TODAY, 5pm, Mary Beth Tinker Talk
Extra credit (Peer)
- Men’s Soccer vs. Cornell Wednesday at 4:30
- Volleyball vs. Beloit, Friday at 7:00 p.m.
- Women’s Tennis vs. St. Norbert, Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Volleyball vs. Lake Forest, Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
- Women’s Tennis vs. Ripon, Saturday at 3:00 p.m.
- Nice Fish. This weekend. Marvel at the lights.
Other good things
- Football, Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
- Neverland Players, this weekend.
- We’ll go over the parts of the exam.