Held: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
News / Etc.
- New partners. Today’s partners are your homework partners.
- Please make sure to return your computer cards to the jar.
- I’m very sorry about ending class early on Monday. My addled brain suggested that class ended at 20 past.
- A number of you had questions for me Monday afternoon and Tuesday that were also clearly questions on Monday morning. Please ask those questions in class. You were not alone in having issues.
- When you send me email about homework assignments, please carbon-copy your partner.
- I am discontinuing the flash card assignments. I have not had time to check them over. Those who have done them for the first four weeks will receive a modicum of extra credit.
- Quiz topics
- Displaying data
- Documentation, revisited
- Writeup for class 15 due Friday at 10:30 p.m.
- Exercises 5 and 6
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CSC 151.01 Writeup 15 (YOUR NAMES)
- Assignment 5 due Tuesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Reading for Friday’s class: Preconditions
Extra credit (Academic/Artistic)
- Convocation, Thursday: Wilson Okello on “Living in the Wake of Crisis”
- CS Table, Tuesday: Tapia.
- CS Extras, Thursday week: ???
Extra credit (Peer)
- Women’s soccer at 4:30 p.m.
- Volleyball at 7:00 p.m.
Extra Credit (Misc)
None at the moment.
Other Good Things
- GHS Homecoming - Downtown on Thursday at 4pmish.