Held: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
We consider a new type and its use in selecting elements from lists.
- Boolean values
- True vs. truish
- Predicates - procedures that return Boolean values
- Combining Boolean values with
- Filtering lists
News / Etc.
- New partners.
- Please make sure to return your computer cards to the jar.
- I’m glad to be back; I’m sorry that I missed classes.
- 70 exams x 6 problems + admin x 5 min = approx 2400 minutes or 40 hours. I’ll get exams back to you next Monday.
- Writeup for class 13 due TONIGHT at 10:30 p.m.
- Exercise 6
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CSC 151.01 Writeup 13 (YOUR NAMES)
- There is no writeup for today’s class.
- Assignment 4 due Tuesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Reading for Wednesday’s class: Displaying data (Not yet available)
Extra credit (Academic/Artistic)
- CS Table, Tuesday: TBD
- Google technical résumé talk, Tuesday at 4pm, Science 3821
- Convocation, Thursday: Wilson Okello on “Living in the Wake of Crisis”
Extra credit (Peer)
Extra Credit (Misc)
None at the moment.
Other Good Things
- GHS Homecoming - Near GHS on Thursday at 4pmish.