Class 3: Debate on C vs. Java as implementation language
- Tomorrow at 4:15, Professor Chuck Jepsen will give a ``fun math talk''
on Polygons with Integer Sides. Be there or be (a polygon?).
- Next Tuesday at 4:15, Raphen Becker, Sarah Luebke, Hilary Mason,
and Kevin McLaughlin will be talking about their summer research.
(Or so I hope.)
- I will be distributing evaluation
forms for today's and Friday's debate.
- Arguing for C: Sarah S., Hilary, Rachel (4 min per opening argument).
- Arguing for Java: Raphen, David, Omar (4 min per opening argument).
- Sorry about the men vs. women thing. It just worked out that way.
Disclaimer Often, these pages were created "on the fly" with little, if any, proofreading. Any or all of the information on the pages may be incorrect. Please contact me if you notice errors.
Source text last modified Fri Sep 11 12:28:06 1998.
This page generated on Wed Sep 16 11:21:14 1998 by SiteWeaver.
Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org