Software Design (CSC-223 97F)
Outline of Class 40: Mail Presentations
- We'll be holding review sessions in the MathLAN classroom at the
following times. Come prepared with questions.
- Tuesday, 4:15-5:05pm.
- Wednesday, 4:15-5:05pm.
- Thursday, 11:00-11:50am.
- I've added a few problems to the
sample problem sheet.
- I'd like you to evaluate each others' presentations. Hence, online
evaluation forms are now available for
- I've heard some concerns that (a) you haven't done homework assignments
on all the topics and (b) you haven't taken one of my tests yet. As
I indicated early in the term, I expected you to make sure you understood
each topic. I didn't feel earlier tests would accomplish much, but
I apologize for any anxiety this causes.
- I had hoped to get grading done this weekend. Unfortunately, William
was up more-or-less the same times that I was up and I was often
incapacitated by a horrible headache. I apologize again for this
delay, and am likely to be more lenient in my grading to do the delay.
- Those of you interested in the HTML positions for next term please let
me know via email by 10pm tonight. I will then pass information along
to the appropriate faculty member.
- Just so you know, there are six questions on the final and two extra
credit questions. Some questions have multiple parts. The final is