Software Design (CSC-223 97F)
Outline of Class 36: Status Reports
- Have a great Thanksgiving! If, for some reason, you
need to reach me over Thanksgiving break, I'll be at (708) 383-9371.
- A reminder that the Math/CS "I was a seventies Math Junkie" is
Tuesday evening at 7:30 p.m. in the Forum Coffeehouse (check the poster
around the department to make sure). Hear all of the not-so-clever
things we did as faculty. If you can't make it, I'll be happy to
share some of mine
- The Fourth Annual Consortium for Computing in Small
Colleges Central Plains Conference is having a Student Web Page
contest. You can find more information at
- Today, Mr. Yin and Ms. White will discuss some great topic. You
can find their talk at
- After their presentation, each group will give a short status report.
- If there is time remaining, we can either discuss sed a little bit
more, or leave for break.
- Please read (or reread) the section from Bentley on Associative