0. Start the GIMP and play for awhile.
1. Draw a smiley face.
2. Write down, in English, instructions for replicating the drawing you just made. Be as precise as possible.
3. Start with the word CS151 and make an interesting logo. You might add colors, shadow, more.
4. Write down, in English, instructions for replicating the steps you just did. Be as precise as possible.
5. Generalize your instructions from step d so that they could be used with any word.
I usually create these pages
on the fly, which means that I rarely
proofread them and they may contain bad grammar and incorrect details.
It also means that I tend to update them regularly (see the history for
more details). Feel free to contact me with any suggestions for changes.
This document was generated by
Siteweaver on Mon Dec 2 09:18:50 2002.
The source to the document was last modified on Thu Aug 29 15:13:04 2002.
This document may be found at