0. Start the GIMP and play for awhile.
1. Draw a smiley face.
2. Write down, in English, instructions for replicating the drawing you just made. Be as precise as possible.
3. Start with the word CS151 and make an interesting logo. You might add colors, shadow, more.
4. Write down, in English, instructions for replicating the steps you just did. Be as precise as possible.
5. Generalize your instructions from step d so that they could be used with any word.
Disclaimer: I usually create these pages on the fly. This means that they are rarely proofread and may contain bad grammar and incorrect details. It also means that I may update them regularly (see the history for more details). Feel free to contact me with any suggestions for changes.
This page was generated by Siteweaver on Thu May 3 23:07:45 2001.
This page may be found at
You may validate this page's HTML.
The source was last modified Mon Apr 2 08:44:27 2001.