Problem Solving and Computing (CSC-103 98S)
Outline of Class 14: Continuing to Unstick Yourself
Held: Thursday, March 5, 1998
- Today we'll continue to work on your class project.
- You'll need to pick a "role" to serve between now and after break.
- You should think about what product you'll produce within that role.
- Next week, you'll need to tell us what that is.
- Grinnell Women in Science are hosting two meetings/lectures this
afternoon and tonight.
- I haven't really been "lecturing" from the book and have instead
assumed that you'd learn from the readings. Do you want me to
start lecturing (and leading discussions) again?
- I'm disappointed that three of you missed last Tuesday's class, especially
since those who were there reported that "all this Java stuff is finally
falling together". I recommend that you do the labs and chat with your
colleagues to reach a similar level of understanding.