Problem Solving and Computing (CSC-103 98S)
Outline of Class 6: Even More Problem Solving
Held: Thursday, February 5, 1998
- Be prepared to answer a
question on what you learned about problem solving.
- This is not a good semester for me getting grading done. William
(my two-year-old) was up much of the night, which meant that I got
little done last night and little done this morning. Perhaps I'll
still be able to get some stuff to you today (I'm writing this in
- I forgot to collect your solutions to
problem set two. Please turn those in if you haven't done so.
- I forgot to tell you which part of
problem set three to do. Please do 1, 4, 6, and 7.
- Today we'll work on problem set
- You'll have assigned groups for today. Since there was some discussion
of the effect of gender on group interactions, we'll be trying different
types of groups at different times. Today is "single sex" day.
- Group X: Andrew, Alex, Jay
- Group Y: Erica, Bronwyn, Kelly
- Group Q: Lillian, Beth, Stephanie
- Group V: John, Sam, Brian
Today we'll be working on problem